Beth Stegenga <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 15:36:58 -0500
>>> Mark Hunnibell <[log in to unmask]> 11/13/95 01:56pm
>Internet Security Systems, Inc.
2000 Miller Court West, Norcross, Georgia 30071
Voice: (404)-441-2531
Fax: (404)-441-2431
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.iss.net

Hmmmmm.  This is right down the street from where I work.  Wonder if
they would mind a personal visit?

>I think it is work noting that when I used their service to backward
search for [log in to unmask], it came back with:

  1.         Name: John Smith
           E-mail: [log in to unmask]
      Last update: 11/09/95

          Address: 715 Newport Hollow
                   Alpharetta, GA 30202
                   USA

>I would not be the least bit surprised if these separate places are one in
the same, but if the iss.net business is truly a independent operation,

Actually, Norcross and Alpharetta are close in location.  The two towns
border one another.

Also, I would bet this man's name is not John Smith.  I think I am going call
my local information to get a phone number for this company, just in case
it's needed.  Luckily, Jsmith has not tried to get on my list yet, but it could
be just a matter of time.

Beth Stegenga