"Michael S. Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 00:12:52 -0800
I've added rr.com to my "Filter=" line, but subscribers from rr.com are
becoming impatient to resume participation in the list.  They've already
been advised that they can send their messages to me to be forwarded to
the list, but it would be nice to comfort them by quoting them a date when
the quarrantine can be removed.

Are old messages still coming from rr.com?  Does anyone here have any
evidence that rr.com is doing (or has done) something about it?

Thanks,