"Nurleni H. Lim" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 22:02:50 +0200
On Tue, 4 Jun 1996  Murph Sewall  wrote:

# my tendency is to ignore requests posted to the list.
I do it too, may be a new sulution would be needed .
I wish that all mails to "List address" with subject "sign off/on", "un/subscribe" would be  redirected/forwarded AUTOMATICALLY to "Owners address" and it (the message) should NOT appear at "List address", because the content of such subject mail is trivial, to owners. So it would reduce the dust for subscribers as well as reduce the netlast .

regards,
Nurleni