Karen Strauss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 22:10:26 -0500
I'd like to thank everybody for their thoughts on rules, flaming, hostility
and free speech. All of the responses helped a great deal, giving me some
new ideas and helping to solidify what I was already thinking. I will be
using this as a basis for writing a clearer set of rules and guidelines for
my list that I will post next week. I had been planning on posting this
information today but my list had a suicide note posted to it last night
and I think the group is just a bit too freaked out to deal with rules. Me,
too.

Thanks again for the help.
Karen Strauss