Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:36:56 -0600
On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:58:43 -0400, [log in to unmask] wrote:

>Issue is, we can not use the Web Interface and I would like to remove
>the references to the URLS for our editors and moderators from our
>ListServ.

If you cannot use the WWW interface then have your LISTSERV Site Admin remove
(or comment out) the 2 values

WWW_ARCHIVE_CGI=
WWW_ARCHIVE_DIR=

in LISTSERV's site.cfg file and then stop/restart LISTSERV.  This will disable
the WWW interface entirely and the message you refer to will no longer have
any URL's in it.

Or make it possible so the WWW Interface actually can work...