Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 15:41:38 -0400
At 13:24 04/07/2004 Wednesday, Ari Genauer wrote:

 >I've been the owner of a list for two years but with my college graduation
 >this May i'd like to transfer control (ownership) of the list to someone
 >else.  How do I give somebody else this priveledge and simultaneously
 >remove myself.

First and foremost: do NOT simultaneously add one own and remove
yourself.  That's a recipe for disaster.

In either case, you need to either use the WEB interface for your list
management page, or

GET listname (NOL HDR PW=abcdef

update header (turn of word wrap, signatures, styled text, etc)

PUT listname (PW=abcdef
headers

(or something like that)