Thu, 1 Apr 1999 23:49:20 -0700
I just became a fellow listowner of a list on lsoft.com.

The original owner has changed her email address...and doesn't
know how to update it.  So, she has Both, still.  Ug.

Ive looked in all the manuals...and dont see it.

Also...what do I have to do to have ME also be included on such
information?  She will go on vacation soon....and I have to be
able to function on my own.  The whole point of me helping her.

Id appreciate any help you might be able to send our way!

Can I use HER password to make needed changes?  Or do I have
to be officially added, and post from MY main acct?  to make changes...?
She is more than happy to set me to such specs, if she just knew
what commands to execute.

I run my own list with esosoft.....but its so much easier!  : )

Lesley and Yvette