"Peter Graham, Rutgers U., (908) 932-2741" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 3 Jan 1993 22:54:00 EDT
1) I agree that this topic is off-subject for this list.
2) Many are interested in keeping the signatures in email shorter, not longer,
and I would encourage you not to use such quotes or much of anything else
other than the briefest possible identifiers.  There are many users who have
operational trouble with extended signatures, and they are obtrusive to others
(e.g. me).
--Peter Graham, Rutgers University Libraries
  Moderator, ExLibris