Lisa Rowe <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 11:58:28 -0400
After a little sleuthing through headers, I came up with what I thought was
the forwarding email address:

Bety Oroko <[log in to unmask]>

Did a scan on my lists, and sure enough, that is a subscribed address.

I sent a "are you still active" email to that address, and VOILA! received
the following:

>Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mx03.netaddress.usa.net.
>I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
>This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

>207.205.100.50 does not like recipient.
>Remote host said: 550 <[log in to unmask]>... Account terminated
>Giving up.

Yes! Yes! Now I can remove this person!!!! Happiness reigns!

Lisa Rowe -- listowner, About Anne Rice and ARBooks
[log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask]
http://www.webvoodoo.com/annerice
List F.A.Q.: http://www.webvoodoo.com/annerice/arfaq.htm