Sat, 8 Apr 1995 15:10:35 -0400
FROM:  [log in to unmask]

RE:  Requesting Host Site

My name is Deborah Williams and I am writing to request a host site for a new
mailing list called CAGTAG-L.

CAGTAG-L will be a non-profit organization for the owners and breeders of
African Grey parrots.  African Grey parrots are probably the single most
popular species of medium-sized pet bird, and many owners and breeders are
looking for a forum to discuss these highly intelligent animals.

Given the number of subscribers and the amount of mail traffic on the
LISTSERV mailing list EXOTIC-L (a general list for exotic pet birds), I
estimate that there will be approximately 200+ subscribers and 10-15 posts
per day.  CAGTAG-L will not need archives or file space, but a DIGEST option
would be appreciated.  Also, CAGTAG-L will not be gatewayed to any of the
USENET newsgroups.

CAGTAG-L will be co-owned by myself, Deborah A. Williams, and Kathryn A.
Smith.  Kathryn currently owns the mailing lists EXOTIC-L and DOM_BIRD, both
of which are housed at PLEARN.

I would appreciate any help and/or information you can send me.   Thank you.

Deb