Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Sep 1994 11:00:04 EDT
On Tue, 30 Aug 1994 08:48:12 EST Nathan Brindle said:
>Does LISTSERV have to be rebooted before these templates appear?
>
>I loaded custom templates into my filelist and then tried a sample
>subscription from another account to see if they worked--and all
>I got was the standard template.  I unloaded the custom templates
>pending some head-scratching.

I too am  having a problem with  this. I just recreated a  list called IH52-9
with a  welcome message which I  had no problem  setting up on this  list. No
matter what  I do, I  still can't get IH52-9  MAILTPL to be  the confirmation
message that gets sent out to each subscriber.

I followed the suggestions  Eric and someone else made about  how to do this,
but  so far,  it hasn't  worked. My  IH52-9 MAILTPL  file does  appear as  it
should in the  IH52-9 FILELIST and in  the IH52-9 FILEID. I  also tried using
the LSVPUT command for  this file with the PUT and than  the PUTC option, but
this didn't  work. Obviously, I  am missing some  step in this  process. What
am I doing wrong?

Stan Horwitz, Consultant    | Bitnet           | Internet
Temple University           | V4039@TEMPLEVM   | [log in to unmask]

Manager of Help-Net and E-mail postmaster for VM.TEMPLE.EDU and TEMPLEVM