Lee Silverman <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 May 1996 10:43:45 -0400

Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 10:07:15 -0400
From: L-Soft list server at NETSPACE.ORG (1.8b) <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: File: "GUILD-ANNOUNCE LIST"

PUT GUILD-ANNOUNCE LIST PW=XXXXXXXX
*
*  Webmasters Guild Announcements
*
*  Topics= NE,NY,SE,NW,BA,LA,SW,EURO,ASIA,UK
*  List-Address= [log in to unmask]
*  Review= Editor
*  Send= Editor
*  Validate= no
*  Subscription= closed
*  Notify= Yes
*  Reply-to= Sender,Respect
*  Sender= LIST
*  Default-Options=Repro
*  Files= No
*  Confidential= yes
*  X-Tags= Yes
*  Stats= normal,owner
*  Ack= Msg
*  Notebook= Yes,/home/listserv/archive/guild-announce,weekly,Public
*  SizeLim= 1000
*  Daily-threshold = 50
*  Digest= no
*
*  Owner= [log in to unmask]
*  Owner= [log in to unmask]
*  Owner= quiet:, (GUILD-STEERING)
*  Editor= (GUILD-STEERING)
*  Moderator= [log in to unmask]
*  Errors-To= none
*  Auto-Delete= Yes, Full-Auto, Delay(0),Max(5)
*  Loopcheck= Full
*  Safe= yes
*
*

Lee Silverman                                          [log in to unmask]
BBN Planet Business Solutions                          Phone:    617-873-3317
150 CambridgePark Drive                                FAX:      617-873-5620
Cambridge, Ma, 02140                                   Internic: LS75