Mon, 20 Nov 2000 23:01:39 -0600
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Joop wrote:
Douglas wrote:
> > Another alternative would be to leave out &MESSAGE and insert your own
> > Dutch phrase, which will be invariable.
>
> It seems I will have to go for the invariable phrase then since I
> only have listowner status also. Thanks for your input.

Am I the only one who replied?  I am sorry if that is the case as I
was sure someone mor knowledgeable than I would.

Another route is, for your people, do you really need/want the POST_EDITOR
item sent at all? For some lists it may be better to get rid of it
entirely (wouldn't have to worry about Dutch/English/Dutch, for instance)
for whatever reason.  Entirely listowner judgement.

For that you would put in the list.mailtpl

>>> POST_EDITOR
.QQ

Douglas