Thu, 1 Feb 2007 12:46:09 -0500
Having been "corrected" as to who could edit sub-lists, I was however
puzzled because folks continued to get messages that it can only be done
by the maintainer. What I finally realized is that the owner must own
*ALL* of the sub-lists. In our situation, the owner was trying to add a
list they owned. However, he did not own several of the existing
sub-lists, and that prevented his changes. Note to Lsoft: could we have a
better error message, like, "In order to edit the sub-lists parameter, you
must own ALL of the sub-lists that are currently or will be included."