Thu, 31 Aug 2000 13:47:49 -0700
On Aug 31, 12:18pm, Larry Ermis wrote:
} Subject: Need assistance with an error report
} As owner of e-records-l list, I continue to receive the following
} bounced message as list messages are received.  None of the
} local listserv help directories provides information on how to stop
} "The message that you sent was opened."  I presume this is an
} acknowledgment of receipt of the message by the new subscriber.
} Is this a list subscriber's problem; if so, what information can I
} provide to that subscriber? Your help is appreciated.  l-

[...]

} The message that you sent was opened by the following:
}  LKLUTTZ

This user is sending an ack of the list postings.

I would suggest setting him to NOMAIL until he is able to turn it off.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign rexx.com      +1 770-321-6507