"Chr. Sagawe" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 22:03:02 +0100
Dear Listmembers,

I am trying to establish a new list <[log in to unmask]>. Reaction time is
unfortunately very poor - up to 15 minutes before the list answers.

 My provider uses Linux and a mailer called smail. He told me that LISTSERV
apparently sends replies to the queue and not directly to the mailer. He is
not willing to set the queue response time down to one minute because he is
afraid of serious performance problems.

Is there a possibility to instruct LISTSERV to send mail directly to smail?

Thanks for your help

Christian

Rechtsanwaelte Sagawe & Klages
ABC-Strasse 1 -  D-20354 Hamburg
De Tyske Rets-Sider - http://www.tyskret.com
tlf. +49 40 357534-0 - fax +49 40 357534-34