Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 14:12:43 -0400
I was able to "deliver" mail to the postmaster; reject mail to
non-existent userids; reject mail to ARPA %-hack (don't support relay);
interrogate your SMTP (LSMTP) port and do XLICENSE and HELP commands).
LISTSERV has NOT (yet?) responded to my THANKS command (which was delivered).

I don't know if you have a unidirectional TCP/IP router filter or DNS
config problem or something else.

/Pete