"Janey M. Cook" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 17:19:03 CST6CDT
We are having problems sending mail to the list of subscribers on our
listserv.

In the list header, SEND= Editor,Confirm. This is not a discussion
group. We don't want subscribers to be able to post messages to the
entire group. We have four editors designated in the list header.

Problem--Editor #one tried to send a message to the entire
group. The only person who received it was editor #2. Editor #2
tried to send the message to the entire group. Editor #2 was the
only one who received her message.

We do not know what is wrong. The list header has the correct e-mail
addresses for the editors.

Any help to this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Janey Cook
Coordinator of Special Projects
University Relations
Texas A&M University