Glenn Alperin <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 03:32:00 -0400
I have a need to backup the list archives from the LISTSERV server to my local
machine.  (The reason I need to do so is long and drawn out and well out of the
scope of this list.)  If I've read the manual correctly, all I need to do is get
an index of the list files, ( index listname ) and then GET the respective files
specified in that report.  I've already thought about my disk quota limitations
on my account on my local server.  I'll have to send out several of these
and fetch my e-mail off of my local server for each one.  Is there anything
else I should be aware of before actually attempting this?

Please reply to my e-mail address directly as I am not presently an active
participant on this list.

Glenn Alperin