Glenn Darwin <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 20:13:17 -0400
Yes, I had it happen big time....  The one and only person I allow to
post to our biggest list got her address spoofed and sent sobig through
the list.  I had attachments stripped, but the effect of sending a
message that appered to tbe the virus was unsettling for 18 thousand
subscribers....

Error reports are flooding my admin inbox....   I will be glad when this
virus finally goes away..

BTW, sobig finally convinced the rest of the management it was time to
upgrade to 1.8e.  Installed it and the AV software. Works like a charm.

Glenn
http://listserv.corvettemuseum.com