Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 May 1994 07:51:28 EST
I don't know what the problem is but

BEGIN Flame

I never in my life saw a domain with so many delivery problems as anything
ending in .AC.UK.  I get more errors from them than all other domains
combined.  And the worst part is that no one down the line there seems
to know what the problem is, either.

BEND

Doug, my answer to this has been to take the attitude that you can't win
for losing.  I just delete the errors anymore.

BITNET:  NBRINDLE@INDYCMS  ------------  Internet:  [log in to unmask]
Nathan C. Brindle, Student Activities Office
Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis
Staff Advisor, Alpha Phi Omega Nat'l Service Fraternity, Tau Omicron Chapter
List Manager, ACCESS-L, BRTHPRNT, EXCEL-L@INDYCMS and other lists
Disclaimer:  My opinions are my own.  Indiana University can speak for itself.