"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 16:53:00 EST
>Unknown wrote
>> >Is there anyway to include the person's name who sent the post in the list
>> >of hits when you search the archives?  If not, can this be added in a
>> >future release?

>1) Is that SINCE that prevents WHERE sender Contains 'XYZ' , I tought
>that was doable ?

The WHERE was used simply in the example to limit the searching,
and NOT to answer the primary question.

>2) I read it and I think the original poster is referring to the INDEX
>output ie the #.5Sender or Subject#.37 formatting "commands". I believe
>I've seen it in one of Pete's "clip'n save" (referring to a subject that
>prevented me of preserving it :-)

INDEX subcommand mode of SEARCH is "gone" from 1.8c Beta.
INDEX subscriber distribution options (unrelated to the primary
      question) is still there.

/Pete Weiss