Craig Klassy <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:08:31 -0500
I cannot figure out how to configure the list the way that people are requesting me to.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  This is what I need to do, if all is possible:

1.  Only a certain address (or group) can post to the list
2.  If any other tries to post, it will tell them that they cannot.  I do not want it moderated.
3.  I would like to change the sender line to appear to be sent by a specific person.

Basically that's it.  What we are trying to do is set up a newsletter to be sent out to people through this Listserv list.  One person will be sending this e-mail out but it will look like it is from someone else.  No one on the list can post to the list except the "editor".  I got most of it working except I do not want to have it moderated.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks!
-Craig