Judith Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Jun 1994 13:16:14 EDT
Lissa Mosley expressed some concerns about volume of postings if
she gatewayed her list.   When I announced to my list that I was
planning to gateway it, several subscribers had similar concerns;
they feared being inundated.

We gatewayed in Dec. 1993 and I have not noticed any increase in
postings.  The list has about 2500 subscribers.  The number of
direct subscribers has grown since Dec. 1993 even though a number
of former subscribers unsubbed and now access through Usenet.
The amount of messages posted on an average working day runs
20-25 and hasn't changed noticeably.

Judith Hopkins, Listowner of [log in to unmask]
  Internet: [log in to unmask]
  Bitnet:   ulcjh@ubvm