Mark London <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 10:57:54 -0400
Recently I accidently did a GET of the my mailing list without (HEADER,
modified the header, then did a PUT without knowing that I was replacing the
whole list.Since this was all done by mail, the list entry lines were wrapped
so that the mailing list entries were all screwed up.  I was later able to get
it restored.  However, right after I accidently replaced it, a ton of old
messages (several hundred) were sent to the moderators to be approved.  These
were messages that had previously been posted to the list, some over a month
old.  Any ideas why this happened?  Just curious.