"Natalie Maynor" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Mar 1992 14:40:53 CST
> Whenever a non-BITNET subscriber requests a file from our fileserver,
> they get two notes -- one containing the requested file, and the second
> containing information about resource usage involved in fulfilling their
> request.  The second note does not go to BITNET users.  Is there any way

Out of curiosity I just tried sending the 'review' command via bitnet.
(I usually send it via internet.)  As far as I can see, there's no
difference in the "resource utilization" report.  The only difference I
saw was that what takes a few seconds to get via internet takes about
5-10 minutes to get via bitnet.   (I realize that the posting was about
file retrieval, not the review command, but I assume that the point is
the same.)