Wed, 7 Mar 2001 08:51:06 -0500
On: Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 10:12:15PM -0600,John Cottingham Wrote:

} Our host uses 1.8d but evidently not all 1.8ds are equal. My listmaster
} says the attachment keyword is not available for use in the list header. It
} seems language= NOHTML is our only option to strip the code from list
} messages.

If this is true, then your site needs to update to the latest version of
1.8d.  Send

    Show License

to listserv.  I think the version of 1.8d you need is dated jan 2000 or
later.

It may be that you have the current version and just don't know it
because they haven't keapt up with the doc updates.  I will send you a
copy of the update (from a different address) as its kinda long to post
here.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign panix.com     +1 770-321-6507