Eleftheria Maratos-Flier <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Mar 1995 13:30:50 EST
After reading the notes on forged postings and at the advice of Melvin Klassen
my co-owner and I decided to change our header to Validate=yes.

Of course I was clueless to the fact that this now requires
a personal password.  I issued the command  to listserv at ukcc

pw add XXXXX

via mail and I received the following reply:

Subject:      Output of your job "EMARAT"
To:           [log in to unmask]

> pw add xxxxx
The nearest LISTSERV host to your node is HARVARDA.<<

1. Does this mean I have to wait until a person issues a password?
   (at harvard it could be forever)

2. Can I change my header without the personal password?  I'd
   set validate=no until I get this sorted out.

3. What't the syntax for the password, e.g. what do I add
   to the delete healthre user@xyz
   command.

4. Can the password be issued by the listserv management at Ukcc
   despite the above message?

Help!
and thank you.

Eleftheria Maratos-Flier, co-owner, healthre