"Kathryn Wright" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 20 Jun 1992 00:26:35 EST
The variety of responses has been very informative, and maybe it's time to
move on to another topic, but ...

among those interesting responses, how many would allow a Bitnet listowner
to tend his/her list while away from home base?  This was not my angle in
asking the question, because I have arrangements for competent management
while I'm away, but some other listowners do do listowning on the road.  And
as it so happens, they are not the traveling kind, to the extent that invest-
ment in private laptop, modem, etc. would be economical.  For once or twice a
year, a couple of days or so at a time?

I should keep it down to one topic per message of course, but this does raise
the question of how listowners manage while they're away.  Oh well.

Kathryn Wright
Indiana State University