John Atkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 13 Jan 1995 08:53:37 EST
Gee, I feel good knowing that china-nd is only 15th on the list.  It
certainly doesn't surprise me that we have two of the top forty.  On the
other hand, this is by subscription number only.  I wonder what the order
would be if it were by volume.  I bet china-nd would move up.  For example,
the David Letterman list probably sends out one short note five times a
week with his top ten list from the night before.  Unless there is a lot
of discussion about the items -- I'd have to join to see, I guess.  But it
couldn't be THAT much volume.

Interesting.

John