"Eckard, Steve - eckardsl" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 5 Aug 2013 12:14:39 +0000
I guess I am just over simplifying this but aren't all lists set by default for senders not to receive a copy of their own post. The logic being a person would know that they sent a message. I don't seem to remember where this has to be changed manually, but I know I have done it. Cheers from Virginia.

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, August 05, 2013 8:09 AM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: Senders not receiving copies of their own posts

I guess I'm asking the obvious, but have users checked their other folders and/or SPAM folder.  I know that I am not always aware of what Gmail SPAM has caught (some false positives).

Also,any preemptive filtering/deleting occurring?

Finally, anything in the DEMReport ?

/Pet4

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]

or click the following link: