Jean Bedard <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 08:51:51 -0500
>|I'm trying to think of a way students can submit assignments via e-mail,
>|get a notice that the assignment was received, the notice includes a
>|copy of what they submitted and only I can read what they sent.

You should ask your mail server manager to tailor your mailbox (on the server, not on your own station) so that an automatic message is sent every time you receive mail in that mailbox (This is simple to do if your mail server is a UNIX box). Although it is possible to do this with a LISTSERV list with only one member (you) and Ack=Yes, I think this would not be the best solution.

Jean Bedard
SIT, Universite Laval,
Quebec, Canada   G1K 7P4
(418) 656-2131 #4014