Russ Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:16:18 -0300
I have to assume you want to keep people from _accidentally_ deleting
themselves from the list (though that seems pretty unlikely to me),
because if someone really doesn't want to receive the email, for
whatever improbable reason, they might, as Scotty suggests, simply set
themselves NOMAIL -- and once you've figured out how to block that,
then simply put the list in a bozo filter.  What conceivable function
would any of this serve?

Strikes me this is not a listserv issue. The problem is
organizational, if there is one, and if there is one it's serious.

-- Russ

Russell Hunt
Department of English
St. Thomas University