Peter Milbury <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Aug 1995 07:05:43 -0700
Hello Listowners!

Does anyone have a personal address of someone in a position of
responsibility for punt.demon.co.uk ? (See below) I have sent requests to
postmaster and to a person named Neil, to no avail. I have long ago
deleted the addresses that are bouncing, and would like to stop the
notifications.

Many thanks!

Peter Milbury    [log in to unmask]

- ----------------------
Sender: [log in to unmask]

After 32 days (791 hours) your message for the site laken-ms.demon.co.uk
has not been delivered.  This is either because the site, which is
on a dialup to the Internet, has not been connected to the Demon
service in that time or because the site's mail system is not working.
    mmdf| /usr/bin/perl /usr/mmdf/lib/post -m va-pen.mailing-list.lm_net
world