Fri, 11 Dec 1992 12:34:12 EST
I am about to become a new listowner and am looking
for some help and/or information...what have you.

The information I have received from my postmaster
is very technical and getting my questions answered
there is taxing.

I have subscribed to this list, but have not
received confirmation of my acceptance.

So please respond to : [log in to unmask]

1) HOw does one change any perameters of the
list after it has been created?  Ex: from no editor to
editor.

2)One of the NOTEBOOK perameters is :  (fm)
What does this mean?

3) What do VALIDATE , X-TAGS, REPLY -TO (respect)(ignore)
mean/do?????

Thanks to any kind souls who should answer.

--Samantha Scolamiero  [log in to unmask]

The LIST HEADER and LISTOWNR REFCARD are so full of jargon!!!

^ ^
@ @
 *
 ~