Thu, 12 Oct 1995 00:34:12 -0500
> How can I have the usual message logs of a listserv list, but have them
> be private so that only the list owners may see them?

Just as a guess, without looking it up, I'ld say change your
Notebook= keyword in the list header to read owner or owners.  If that
works, it may only affect the new logs.  No idea if it would automatically
change the old logs or not.  Hmm, would that affect the filelist also?
Can you have public, or private (subscribers), filelist but owner logs?

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L