Alex Rudd <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Feb 1994 23:45:51 EST
This may be nothing... but then again, last time I saw this happen
I didn't speak up and then saw people talking about it here.

I own two lists on LISTSERV@CUNYVM and this evening someone subscribed
to both.  That in itself is enough to raise my eyebrows, because
each list has absolutely nothing to do with the other.  In this
case, not only did the user sub to both lists, but I received the
notifications 15 seconds apart from one another, suggesting to me
that he'd used some kind of method to subscribe to all the open
lists.

The only thing leaving me with lingering doubts is that I also co-own
an open list on another LISTSERV and he hasn't subbed to that (yet?).

Anyway, the user is: [log in to unmask]

Anyone else see him subscribe?

- Alex, owner of CJUST-L and SEELANGS

Alex Rudd - KA2ZOO                   | [log in to unmask]
John Jay College of Criminal Justice | (212) 875-6274
City University of New York          | "Opinions above are my own."