Paul Karagianis <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 11:55:56 -0500
Again, as one who has experienced some real horrors due to our failure to
anticipate this many years ago, this would be number one on my list of
needed improvements.  I'm assuming the key-word would be limited to
modification by Listmasters only.  I'm also not clear that this needs to
be a valid owner... I'd settle for a protected comment field:

* Final_Authority= "John S: My Kid does the techy stuff but I have final say"

...or...

* MENTOR= The Anaheim, Azusa and Cucamonga Sewing Circle.

...whatever.  What's needed is a clear convention for ID'ing who the buck
stops with in owner disputes.