Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 May 2003 21:55:06 -0400
On Thu, 1 May 2003, Gabe Goldberg wrote:

>My theory has been that for some reason email to her from LISTSERV is
>being filtered -- on her PC, by her organization, whatever. But she says
>no.  It's inconvenient for me to go to her office -- and I'm not sure what
>I'd see, how interesting will it be to watch email from LISTSERV not
>arrive?  Any other theories?

That's entirely possible. Than again, there are few email clients as
poorly designed as Groupwise. Have her try to manage the list via a
different email address and email client and see what happens. Odds
are, her Novell server isn't handling email properly or maybe she has
a filter set that's blocking emails from the list.

I very much doubt this has anything directly to do with the list or the
Listserv on which it is hosted.