Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 08:31:24 -0400
At 02:41 9/14/98 -0500, Winship said:
|> Please let's take this off-topic argument off the list.  Thank you.
|
|Discussion of the philosophy, morals and ethics of being a listowner is
|off-topic on a list created in Indiana for the purpose of discusion among
|listowners of that which is of concern to listowners as listowners,
|Nathan?

(...)

It is my "take" that what Nathan may be saying is that the discussion
thread that started on LSTOWN-L about this particular instance of the
subject has gone on with enough detail that it is no longer of general
interest to the subscribers of LSTOWN-L -- "LISTSERV list owners' forum.

That's not a put-down of the subject matter, just that it has run its
useful course on this list.

/Pete