Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 08:12:51 EST
As documented you have to double the ampersands in a template form if
you actually want an ampersand to appear.  If you don't then LISTSERV
thinks you are talking about a LISTSERV substitution variable.  Try

To remove yourself from this list, simply click this link:
mailto:[log in to unmask]&&body=signoff%20afterbell and send the email.