"Mario Rups, being nasty" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 May 1994 13:49:48 -0400
>Poster:       Melvin Klassen <[log in to unmask]>
>P.P.S.  Can we terminate this discussion, until they *do* post something?
>        All this chatter is worse than any as-yet-imaginary offense. :-(

Well, yes, certainly -- I await with bated breath (and a send= private
list).  However ... one of my fellow listowners did come up with one nasty
counter trick: everyone reply to the advert with the entire list global,
with a note saying "you missed a few -- here is the complete list" in a
cheerful, would-be-helpful fashion ... See how big *their* mailer is.

Pity we, as listowners, have to be grown-up and responsible.

Rups (just trying to inject some levity, sorry -- been one of THOSE days)