Abi Admassu <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 08:44:48 -0800
This listserv server seems to have been down for over a month now.  I have
subscribers using this server whose mails have been bouncing for a while
now but I cannot find who the subscribers are when I query
*@rhc.coos-bay.or.us or any combination of this host name, such as *@rhc*,
in our lists. I  have also searched concealed subscribers with no luck.
The person listed as the contact person for this server says he does not
know when it will be up again since this is a host maintained by
volunteers.  What I like to do is find who the subscribers are and delete
them or set them to NO Mail.   Is there a way to find out what  mailing
address users from this server have used to subscribe to our lists?  Thanks
for any help.

Abi
University of California