Anthea Tillyer <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 18 Jun 1994 09:38:33 EDT
On Sat, 18 Jun 1994 09:32:19 -0400 P. Divirgilio said:

>I sympathize with Anthea not particularly because of my own list but
>because of what I have seen happen to at least four other lists where
>they descended literally into the gutter of name calling and abuse
>which eventually caused the academic participants to fall silent. This

Surprisingly, this posting made me feel a little less depressed. Although
it is awful to contemplate the demise of other valuable lists, it is some-
how comforting to see that mine is not the only one that is about to fold
and that it is not necessarily my fault.
Thanks, Paul.
Peace,
Anthea Tillyer      City University of New York     [log in to unmask]