Paul Wayper <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:18:28 +1000
> I have been trying in all different ways to delete a list in order to
> make room for another one. But I can't get it right. What commands do I
> use?

If you're wanting to completely remove a list, simply remove the
XXXXXXXX.LIST and associated files from the LISTSERV directory
(listserv/main).  My suggestion is to move all the files, including the
archives, the web indexes and the files, into appropriate 'old list'
directories.  You never know when they might come in useful...

In other words, there's no command in LISTSERV to remove a list, you
have to do it manually on the machine.  And a good thing too, I say :-)

HTH,

Paul