Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 07:45:08 EST
The answer is incorrect in any case.  Language= NOHTML (1.8d beta only)
does not reject messages with HTML or attachments.  It simply strips the
HTML copy of the message IF AND ONLY IF there is a plain-text alternative.
This is as documented.

There is no way to stop attachments short of setting Sizelim= to a value
that causes LISTSERV to reject the message based on the number of lines
it contains.  As this has been discussed to death on this list I refer
you to the archives.

Nathan