Aldo-Pier Solari <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 26 Mar 1995 10:05:02 GMT
Dear Madame Kohen (and others): We have had  a  similar  problem  in
FISH-ECOLOGY  with bounces from IBM-B/UK.  As far as I can see, that
is a very good way the British have arranged for bounces: There is a
machine which collects bounces  from  subscribers  from the whole UK
and set ups a message (the one you receive).  In the loads  to  both
networks  and  listowners  are  minimized.   However, to address the
bounces you may have to scan in your list the UK subscribers.

Recently, there has  been  a  lot  to FISH-ECOLOGY from Commonwealth
countries, particularly .UK, .AU and .NZ.  They  have  changed  many
machines  and  "I feel" it also has something to do with the routing
tables.

    Aldo-P.