"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Jan 1995 10:07:30 -0500
Before everyone assumes that the object in question mentioned in my
earlier mailing worth about $200,000 was one of these lists, I thought
that I should clarify that this was not the case. What was in question
was a real tangible object with a set market value--not an
intellectual property nor anything speculative. I thought that I
should clarify lest someone try to copyright or patent their list
believing that it has intrinsic value beyond its cost and the service
it provides. The connection was provided and detailed by a lawyer --
not really the concern of those running lists.

                         Best regards,

                         Paul.
--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]