Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 19:43:36 -0500
At 19:06 1/7/2005 Friday, Winship wrote:
 >On Fri, 7 Jan 2005, Lydia Fish wrote:
 >> I am a member of several LISTSERV lists.  When I post to most of them, my
 >> messages look perfectly normal when they appear on the list, but on one
 >of them
 >> my posts always wind up trailing lots of HTML and other unwanted junk.
 >> Is there any setting in my AOL account that I can change to preven
 >For changing your personal mail settings, see;
 >http://www.expita.com/nomime.html

Those messages that you are composing, are they a REPLY to a received msg
? Are you copying and pasting?  Or perhaps there is some
Quoted-Printables sneaking in ("high" ASCII)?  Any styled text in your
signature (I didn't see any here, but you could have).  Do you have a
email to send in  plain text?

The one you sent us was plain.

/Petet this?