Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Dec 1993 09:07:26 -0500
Thanks to all about telling about F=Mail in batch jobs.  I have two other
questions:

(1) Is it possible to direct the results of a batch job to be sent to
another address, different than the one from which you sent the job?
Occasionally one of my subscribers wants to know something and it's
easiest for me to retrieve data myself rather than explaining the process
to the subscriber (altho usually I try to encourage independence in this
regard), but it would be nice on occasion to re-direct the output without
my having to forward it to the subscriber as a 2nd step.

(2) On a different topic, when I've tried to add to the end of a SEARCH
batch command an option for WHERE SENDER CONTAINS ____ *and* WHERE SUBJECT
CONTAINS ____ I get an error.  Is there a way to search on both a sender
and a subject within the same command?

Also, question 2-A: I've noticed that I can't have more than one keyword
following WHERE SUBJECT CONTAINS, unlike SEARCH which can take several,
along with AND and OR operators, etc.; is there a way around this constraint?

-- Roger Burns   [log in to unmask]
   List-owner, CFS-L Chronic Fatigue Syndrome discussion
   based on LISTERV at LIST.NIH.GOV or NIHLIST.BITNET